Sunday, November 28, 2010

Halloween

Ok. so we are a month behind with our blog. Scrambling to catch up on this snowy weekend. Unlucky for me, I caught 24 hour bug that had me between bed and the bathroom most of the day yesterday. Luckily it does NOT appear to be a weird third trimester morning sickness and I'm not 100% today but much better. Since I'm sitting on the couch anyway, may as well get caught up with a few things.
pirate sam with bloody finger cookie

And I've been really wanting to get this post up. Because Sam was the cutest pirate ever - at least that's what his mom thinks. We did halloween with our friends and neighbours, and another family from the mission. Julie had called all the neighbours to find out who would be handing out goodies and she had our route all mapped out. There were enough houses that we were out for an hour. Halloween is taking of in Collex.

Sam, Nadia, Katya, Niklas, Cedric - Mission kids

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Sam didn't have a clue what this was all about...for the first house. By house #2 Sam was shoving his way past the other kids, including 10 yr olds, and walking right into people's houses. Don't have to worry about my kid being left out. However, the exuberance soon turned to anxious freaking out if he wasn't first in line, etc., and it was all a bit much.

The haul

I think his bag of candy (and crackers and other random swiss items) is still 99% intact in the office. Ok...I've eaten some of it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment