Monday, May 2, 2011

Mowing the Lawn

It has been a beautiful spring here in Collex, Switzerland. So nice in fact that we have already mowed the lawn twice. And by 'we' I mean Aaron. Last week, Aaron had a helper with this chore. He tells me it was to get one of the kids out of my hair while I packed for our Easter trip to the Cote d'Azur (more on that) but I suspect it was also early training/initiation.


Sam was very good about mowing right up to the edges.

He dutifully followed behind his Daddy to make sure no spots we were missed.

And we were both surprised at how long he stuck with it, stopping only to pee in a bush (his latest favourite - a challenge when we are out in public) and climb a tree. My toddler is becoming a boy.



By the way, that white shirt was FILTHY by the time they came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment